Things To Know About India’s e-Tourist 5 Years Visa
A five-year India e-Tourist Visa can be obtained by foreign citizens who wish to visit India for the purpose of sightseeing, recreation, meeting up with friends and relatives, or participating in a short-term yoga program.
From September 2019, the Indian Immigration Authority will implement new e-Tourist visa regulations. Get your Indian visa for Finland citizens if you want to visit India.
It was announced that a number of changes will be made to the Indian Online Visa in order to help Prime Minister Narendra Modi achieve his goal of increasing the number of visitors to India from both within the country and outside by 50% over the course of the next five years.
The minister emphasized that we must work collectively to alter the impression of foreign tourists visiting India.
Since September 2019, overseas tourists who want to visit India many times in the next five years will have the option of applying for a long-term 5-year Indian Tourist Visa (India e-Visa).
The following visa categories are currently open to tourists:
- A 30-day visa for e-Tourists The validity of a 30-day double-entry visa begins on the date of entrance into India.
- One year e-Tourist Visa (365 days): Multiple entry visa valid for 365 days from the date of e-Visa grant
- It is possible to obtain an e-Tourist Visa for 5 Years (or 60 months) that allows you to enter and exit the country many times.
There are no options for extending or converting any of the visas listed above. In order to obtain a 5-year visa, you must apply for and pay for a new 1-year Tourist Visa.
Notice of e-Tourist Visa Residency for 5 Years
Typically, a 5-year e-Tourist Visa is provided within 96 hours of application. However, it is recommended that you apply at least seven days before your departure.
To what extent may the 5 Year e-Tourist Visa be put to use?
People who plan to visit India for any of the following reasons are eligible for an e-tourist visa:
- This is a vacation or a tourist excursion.
- The purpose of a vacation is to see family and friends.
- Attend a short-term yoga course is the purpose of the trip
Here you can check how to get an Indian visa for Iceland citizens in order to visit the most famous historical temples in India.
In order to obtain a 5-year electronic tourist visa, what are the main requirements?
The following documents are required in order to apply for a five-year India tourist Visa:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of the first entry to India is required.
- An active e-mail address.
- Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, and UnionPay accounts are all acceptable methods of payment.
Sahar Rashid is the founder of the BenjaNews and the iPhone-Appstore website. She is a professional blogger and article writer.